Theclock is ticking. Only seven days. Deadline：February29, 2020.
UN“Zero Discrimination Day”
2020International Poster Design Exhibition
Registration form and formatdownload link:https://www.sendspace.com/file/ji57sm
Zero Discrimination Day which falls on 1 March isa day for people everywhere to promote and celebrate everyone’s right to live afull life with dignity—no matter what they look like, where they come from orwhom they love.
The day was first celebrated in 2014, and waslaunched by former UNAIDS Executive Director Michel Sidibé in Beijing. The dayis universal in nature and does not confine itself to HIV or health relatedthemes and aims to highlight issues related to discrimination.
It is discouraging to see media reports ofdiscrimination cases in China and in other countries since the outbreak ofCOVID-19. UNAIDS would like to take this year’s Zero Discrimination Day as anopportunity to call on everybody to drop discrimination and have an inclusivemind for people infected with and affected by the COVID-19 outbreak in China.we found that:
· Stigma and discrimination oftenthrive where people do not have information.
· When faced stigma anddiscrimination, people often go underground and away from essential healthservices.
· Leadership is essential in fighting stigma and discrimination.
Your works should deliver the following keymessages:
· Our common enemy is the virusnot people.
·Virus is to be defeated, peopleare to be loved.
·We keep social distancing, butour hearts are together.
·Stand in solidarity to win.
·Away from the virus not love.
·Defeat the virus withsolidarity, inclusiveness and love.
·The works should use logos andother images that stand for Zero Discrimation Day campaign for 2020.
·The works should adopt a simplestyle and deliver a positive message in line with UN style.
·Language: Chinese orChinese/English.
· Document requirements(All threesizes of files are required):
A. Paper posters:
Size: 70cm×100cm(vertical), 150dpi, CMYK mode, no more than 5MB, JPG format.
B. Web posters:
Size: 21cmx29.7cm(vertical), 300dpi, RGB mode, not more than 2MB, JPG format.
C. Personal mobiledevice poster:
Size: 18cmX32cm (vertical),300dpi, RGB mode, not more than 2MB, JPG format.
·Compress your works and the submission formto rar or zip format and send it to : [email protected]
·The subject should be : name _ country _ workname
February 29, 2020.
·Graphic designers from China and abroad willjoin the poster design event by invitation from the organizing committee.
·The selected works will be displayed on Weiboand Wechat account of UNAIDS and other UN agencies in China.
·UNAIDS China Office will recommend some ofthe selected works for a wider promotion on the global level.
·Exhibition on social media platforms.
·Gold, silver and bronze awards will bepresented for the selected works with the potential of an offline exhibition.The date will be notified separately.
UNAIDS China Office New YouthDesigners Alliance Font Design DevilTraining Camp
1. The submitted works shall be original works and shall not infringe theintellectual property rights and other rights of any third party. The copyrightinvolved in the works shall be the responsibility of the author.
2. The text, graphics and images used in the works shall comply with thelaws of the People's Republic of China; No insults, racial discrimination,geographical discrimination and other visual elements.
3. The copyright of the works submitted shall be owned by the author, andthe organizer of this event shall have the right to promote, publicize and usethe works for Zero Discrimination Day campaign in 2020.
4. There is no fee charged for this activity.
5. The organizer reserves the right of final interpretation for this event.